Saint Joseph School is a Chinese-Filipino Catholic learning community with formed conscience nurturing excellence, compassion and social responsibility under the inspiration of Saint Joseph.
Saint Joseph School is committed to provide a solid foundation of a holistic Basic Education anchored on the Gospel values through:
- a dynamic learner –centered curriculum and an enriched Chinese Studies Program
- an integrated spiritual and values formation program
- a responsive outreach program
- competent administrators, faculty and staff who are transformative servant leaders; and
- supportive parents and alumni
In light of our vision-mission, we commit ourselves to uphold the following SWITCH Values:
- SERVICE – We give the best of ourselves with a genuine spirit of caring and sharing, always considering the welfare of others and the community more than our self – interest. We cherish a culture of helping relationships so that people grow as better persons. We advocate a conscientious exercise of our responsibilities, animated by altruism and benevolence.
- WISDOM – Our quest for excellence is imbued with right and responsible use of knowledge grounded on wise judgment, fairness and truth, not only for ourselves but also for the betterment of the school, wider community and society. We seek superior knowledge with a heart and conscience.
- INTEGRITY – We value honesty that is motivated by moral uprightness and inspired by truth so that we become models of exemplary Christian life.
- TRUST – We nurture a climate of faith and confidence on the benevolence of others which enhances interpersonal and work relationships and creates a sense of caring community.
- COMPASSION – Ours is a life that is sympathetic and responsive to the struggles and sufferings of others, particularly the least, the last and the lost. Through our active involvement, we desire to alleviate their sufferings for they are God’s people and we are our brother’s and sister’s keeper.
- HARMONY – We treasure meaningful, respectful and synergized social interaction in our learning community and society, and we cherish our interconnectivity with God and His work of creation.